Sunday, June 10, 2007

Upcoming Fellowship (15 JUN 2007)

Program: Workshop about Love and Relationship
好好戀愛學堂 - 溫哥華工作坊 (加拿大福音證主協會主辦)
Time: 7:00pm ~ 9:00pm
Place: Best Western Richmond Hotel & Convention Centre
7551 Westminster Highway, Richmond, B.C. Canada
Tel: (604) 303-9560

講員: 杜婉霞 (好好戀愛學堂堂主任)
嘉賓: 彭家麗 (好好戀愛大使)

講題: 1. 除了等...還可以作什麼?
2. L.Q. 好情人 (Love Quotient)
______________________________________

Last Week Bible Verse (08 Jun 2007)


以 賽 亞 書 46:4
直 到 你 們 年 老 、 我 仍 這 樣 、 直 到 你 們 髮 白 、 我 仍 懷 搋 。 我 已 造 作 、 也 必 保 抱 、 我 必 懷 抱 、 也 必 拯 救 。

Isaiah 46:4
Even when you are old I will be the same, and when you are grey-haired I will take care of you: I will still be responsible for what I made; yes, I will take you and keep you safe.

No comments: